Numbers On The Board: How To Prepare Yourself To Want And Score More Women
Going out and scoring women isn't the easiest thing in the world, I know. It's hard to find the energy, it's hard to deal with all the sh*t it involves and many might actually consider it a pain. If that's the case, how come there are still so many of us out there that succeed on a regular basis? I think most of these guys succeed because they know how prepare themselves and keep motivated to go out and approach women. But how do they actually do it?
This Is You (Or At Least Many Of You)
Let's look at many of you, for example. You spend your day at work, sitting in front of the computer, not talking to anyone. If I were to give you a call on Thursday and say meet me for beers at 7PM because there's a lot of lovely ladies at the bar, how do you think your first few approaches would go?
Quite frankly, it's possible that you won't approach any women at all. Mainly because your mental state is not actually ready for social interaction. You've been sitting in front of the computer all day without much socializing; plus, computer work drains your testosterone, which means all your hours in the office have basically put your libido to sleep. You'll probably just say you're tired and would rather do this again on the weekend.
Believe me, I know this way too well. I've had hard days working in the office and not having much time for anything else. On a day like that, getting laid is the last thing on my mind. But things could be different.
Here's Somebody Else (Or Future You)
Picture this scenario: You wake up early and go to the gym. You set a personal best on your favorite workout routine. You either run one more mile, or lift two more kilograms. Either way, you motivate yourself and start the day with a win. When lunchtime hits, you take a walk, either buy a sexy magazine or stare intensely at the women you walk past. The whole point of that is to achieve at least a 25% boner. Once you're more motivated by the minute boner, you approach two women in your vicinity. You talk and smile, get no numbers but seem pleased about the results.
Go back to work. Once there, talk to the horny girl in the office. You have a nice chat, but what she said didn't really matter because you stared intensely at her chest area, which raised your semi to 50%. Once back at work, you occasionally take two to five-minute breaks to explore your deep sexual fantasies; eventually, you'll hit 100%. Once you're done with work, call your friend and give him ample details about the two approaches you made at lunch and also how great the girl's rack was.
If you were to hit a bar at 7PM in this particular scenario, do you think things would be different?
One of my favorite venues in my city has ladies night on Wednesday. I've talked about this in the past — a club where the girl-guy ratio is 70% to 30% — but the point to draw here is my preparation:
-I wake up with morning wood and work on keeping it stiff by going through the highlight reel, but I NEVER masturbate.
-I make at least one approach during the day. It can be anyone, anywhere, as long as it's a woman I'd like to see naked.
-I get lunch at the mall or any other high traffic location.
-As I eat, I stare intensely at the beautiful women walking past.
-I try to do one more approach after I'm done eating.
-I go to the gym or my kickboxing class and stare intensely at the women wearing yoga pants.
By the time I hit the ladies nightclub, I'm ready to explode, even if I'm hitting the club alone. In that scenario, my crotch is my best friend and most valuable wingman. I often score on the first approach.
Everything you do during the day is your preparation for going out. Approach anxiety is NONEXISTENT if you are literally ready to explode. Never again will you have the problem of motivation because your crotch will do that for you. If you manage to raise your level of arousal during the day, you will become a WOMAN machine. Not because you're naturally good at it, but because you'll press ON based on your NEEDS.
If you hit a club unmotivated, you might as well stay at home. At best, you'll approach one woman; you'll fail and be done with it.
If you have almost no anxiety when you make your approaches, it's clear that your preparation was a success. The approaches you make are only the final pieces of the puzzle, 30% what you did before, and how you view and feel about your life accounts for the other 70%.
This is the sort of stuff I discuss on my blog and in the free eBook I give out. If you want to increase your success with women, visit ThePlayerGuide.com – a place where the dating mindset is thrown out the window in favor of more direct and fruitful methods of meeting and seducing women.
Top Photo Courtesy: We Heart It
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.