The Things You Didn’t Know About Kristen Stewart
With the recent controversy surrounding Kristen Stewart, she has been the topic of many discussions for cheating on her Twilight co-star and real life lover Rob Pattinson.
She is probably the most hated celebrity woman in the states today but do we really know her?
These are the things you didn’t know about Kristen Stewart.
10. Emile Hirsch, Kristen Stewart’s co-star in ‘Into the Wild’ recommended her for the part of Bella in the ‘Twilight’ series.
9. Kristen Stewart’s family has pet wolves
8. To prepare for her role as a stripper in ‘Welcome to the Rileys,’ Kristen Stewart visited a New Orleans strip club and learned to pole dance. She told ‘EW,’ ‘I danced on the bar there three nights this week, and my legs are covered in bruises.’
7. Kristen Stewart was raised the only girl among two brothers. Her oldest and biological brother, Cameron is 24. Her brother Taylor was adopted when he was 13 and he and Kristen are the same age.
6. Kristen Stewart’s mother and father also work in the industry as a script supervisor and a stage manager.
5. Kristen Stewart’s first starring role was in ‘Catch that Kid’ with ‘High School Musical’ alum Corbin Bleu. Pictured from left to right: Corbin Bleu, Kristin Stewart and Max Thieriot.
4. Kristen Stewart’s eyes are naturally green, so she wore brown contact lenses while filming ‘Twilight’ to fulfill the role of Bella.
3. Kristen Stewart has three dogs and a cat named Jella, which coincidentally rhymes with her ‘Twilight’ character Bella Swan.
2. When she was 8 years old, an agent contacted Kristen Stewart’s parents after seeing her perform in her elementary school’s Christmas play. Her acting career began ever since.
1. Kristen Stewart never read the ‘Twilight’ series books by Stephenie Meyer until she was cast as the role as Bella.
Top Photo Credit: Getty Images