Rihanna Goes Too Hard And Throws Up At Las Vegas Night Club
She famously sings about ‘drinking to that’ in her hit song Cheers. But it seems that Rihanna overindulged slightly as she marked her performance at the iHeart Radio festival over the weekend.
The 24-year-old singer is reported to have vomited after drinking too much at the 1 OAK Nightclub in Las Vegas.
According to reports, Rihanna had been enjoying the celebrations at the nightspot when she was sick into a napkin.
A source told The Sun: ‘She threw up in a napkin. The guy with her handed her a white towel to clean up.’
But the brief illness did little to stop Rihanna making the most of the evening, and the star was later seen continuing her evening at the Spearmint Rhino strip club, posting raunchy pictures of herself with a female stripper on her Twitter page.
Earlier in the night, Rihanna was spotted celebrating her earlier performance as she downed drinks and danced alongside Ne-Yo inside 1 OAK.
The singer showed off her slim frame in a slinky red dress, which she teamed with a matching pair of red spiky heels.
Rihanna finished off her outfit with lashings of red lipstick and gold jewellery, giving her a sophisticated but sexy look. The singer also drew attention to her vast array of tattoos in the revealing outfit.
Rihanna tweeted pictures at the end of the night to her fans, pouting and posing as she showed off her sleek look. In another shot, she is seen reclining on her hotel bed while enjoying a cigarette.
Photo Credit: Stefan Gosatti/Getty Images