#TBT: The Like, 16 Like, Best Quotes By Lauren Conrad, ‘LC’
Laguna Beach inspired our generation to achieve greatness. Or maybe it just showed us what happens when a bunch of stupidly rich Orange County high school kids get their own television show (sooooo much drama and abuse of the word “like”).
Like for example, Stephen, like, totally was into Lauren, but like, only as a friend, but like, sometimes more than that, but he was like, totally obsessed with Kristen, but she was like, a total slut, but Lauren like, totally loved Stephen, so like, obviously Lauren and Kristen had, like, so much drama.
I don't know about you, but I am, and always have been, team Lauren. While Kristen was busy dancing on bars, calling for “Steeee-phannn!” in her little bitch voice and making up retarded adjectives such as “donezo,” LC actually had some deep insight about life that the rest of us could relate to. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that deep, but we could still relate to it anyway.
Without further ado, here are like, totally the best quotes by our favorite real life Orange County rich girl, who like, totally understands all the drama:
1. ‘I trust you as far as I can throw you, and I don't even think I can lift you.’
2. ‘As soon as you stop thinking about them, they'll send you a text message or they'll call you because they know you just stopped thinking about them; it's like radar.’
3. ‘As people grow up, they realize it's less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.’
4. ‘I don’t want to look for someone; I want someone to find me.’
5. LC: ‘I think it’s more like purses actually. You’re always gonna have that one boy that you’re always comfortable with, and you always kinda like, right? That's your purse that you wear everywhere, right? Then you have a gorgeous bag that you want everyone to see you with.’
Jen: ‘Yeah but the gorgeous bag is usually an assh*le.’
LC: ‘Or costs a lot of money. Then you have those other purses that you really like, but you don’t really want to be seen with.’
6. ‘The boys are planning on going to the dance for like half an hour, then going straight to the after party and “gettin’ some” and were planning on… showing off our dresses.’
7. ‘You weren't being over-sensitive; he was being over-assh*le.’
8. ‘You can never make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake; it's a choice.’
9. ‘Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.’
10. ‘If others are jealous, you're doing something right.’
11. ‘Sometimes, you just have to take a step back and realize what's important in your life, what you can live with, and more importantly, what you can't live without.’
12. ‘The only thing to do is forgive and forget. I want to forgive you and forget you.’
13. ‘You have your personal life and your work life, and when it's combined, it's difficult.’
14. ‘I make fun of guys when I like them. I do it as a test to see if they can laugh at themselves.’
15. ‘When you are looking to meet someone, you are looking to settle. Because you are not looking for someone, you are looking for anyone.’
16. ‘The only way to belong is act like you belong, or not give a shit whether you belong or not.’
Photo Courtesy: WENN, Tumblr
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.