The 10 Things LiLo Revealed In Her Interview With Oprah
Brace yourselves… It seems that a sober Lindsay Lohan is just as exciting as a shirtless, drunk Bieber. AKA, not a shocker. There is no reaction necessary, and we have the urge to talk about really anything else.
In watching the video below, you will most probably find yourself confused as to why you even made the decision to press play. In the event that you don’t feel like wasting your time or battery usage, here is what you would not have missed in this anti-climactic interview:
1. She lied about her mother using cocaine in a conversation with her father. In other words, Dina Lohan did not use cocaine.
2. Oprah was unaware of the definition “on one,” which LiLo explained in further detail.
3. Lindsay Lohan explains that normalcy is just not interesting.
4. Lindsay is planning on going to Europe with her brother for a yoga retreat.
5. Lindsay expressed that she is a different person post-rehab release, which was just four short days before this interview took place.
6. Lindsay and her mother don’t party as much as they seem to.
7. Lindsay is aware of the fact that she acts like a crazy person.
8. Lindsay feels that people are not open to the real sides of her because there is no story to spin around.
9. Oprah questions Lindsay’s decision regarding Europe, and it’s reputation for accessible partying.
10. “I want you to win.” Oprah says twice. ” Thank you.” Lindsay also, says twice.
The conclusion of the interview is Oprah connecting rehab and partying in Europe with a food addiction and heading to a chip factory (Lay’s).
#MotivationalMondays are just poppin’…