Kate Upton has become a household name almost overnight as her blonde locks, never-ending legs and womanly curves have propelled her to supermodel stardom and into our hearts.
However there is more to Ms. Upton than just those beautiful eyes and her amazing rack. You will see that she is just a just a small town all-American girl; with and amazing rack.
Here are the things you didn’t know about Kate Upton:
10. Kate was born in St. Joseph, Michigan and raised in Melbourne, Florida.
9. Kate’s breasts tally in at a whopping 33DD. Enough to fill three sweaters.
8. Her uncle, Fred Upton is a U.S. Representative for Michigan’s 6th congressional district.
7. She is an active horse-rider for the American Paint Horse Association and competed on a national level where she won 5 world titles.
6. Apart from modeling, Kate is also an actress who has appeared in films like Tower Heist, her debut film and The Three Stooges.
5. Upton attended a casting call in Miami for Elite Model Management in 2008 and was signed by them the same day. She eventually moved to New York City, where she then signed with IMG Models.
4. Kate is a die-hard New York Jets fan and has even been linked to dating quarterback Mark Sanchez.
3. Kate was quoted saying “I do know that when I was in junior high, I used to be made fun of – for being flat-chested. Everyone would go, “She’s not pretty! She doesn’t have boobs!” So I always had boob envy. And when finally I went through my growth spurt, and they appeared, and I just… I loved them.”
2. According to Kate’s high school classmates, she used to be a nerdy teenager who never had a boyfriend: “She wasn’t really outgoing and she definitely wasn’t the prettiest girl in school,” said one of them. “She was very slim, flat chested and sort of nerdy looking— I’m not sure she ever had a boyfriend in school.”
1. Kate loves to eat, so much that last summer she gained so much weight her friends had to stage an intervention. A friend of Miss Upton’s told the New York Post: “She’s not your typical model… She will eat anything. She’s not assuming. She’s not into herself. She’s not very affected.”
Top Photo Credit: Getty Images