Step By Step On How To Achieve The Perfect Shave
There is only one thing in the morning that will make or break a man: a clean shave.
Nailing a shave is essential for the modern man especially when he is in search for his modern woman. So whether you hardly have facial hair or you start to resemble Tom Hanks in Castaway by 3pm, we have some tips and reminders to help you achieve smooth perfection.
1. First, Facial hairs must be soft.
– We recommend shaving after you get out of the shower
– If you don’t have time for a shower press face with a hot damp towel
2. Next, apply shaving oil
3. Lather, your face with shaving cream
– We prefer the old fashioned way by applying cream with a badger brush. However, any shaving gel or cream based shaving cream would do fine.
– Never shave dry, this will give you nicks and hurt your face!
4. Now, it is time for the razor.
– We suggest a multi blade razor.
– Remember if the moisture strip turns white you may want to suggest replacing your razor head.
5 . You only need about two strokes with the razor
6.Draw the razor down your face with the grain of your hair with short quick strokes.
7. Make sure your sideburns are even
– try using a single blade razor to touch them up and for more control
8. If you are unsatisfied with your results relather and shave against the grain.
9. Rinse face with cold water to sooth face and tighten up pours.
10. Last, but not least apply an oil free after shave to face.
Marco Conti | Elite.