With “The Wolf of Wall Street” hitting theaters on November 15, Paramount did a great job of hyping everyone up for the soon to be blockbuster hit by releasing one of the coolest movie trailers we’ve seen in quite some time. Not only is Leonardo DiCaprio really good at playing Jordan Belfort, but there are more subtle accents within the trailer that help accentuate Jordan Belfort’s flair for life, as well.
Whether showing us his yacht, or the fancy timepieces he keeps wrapped around his wrist, the trailer portrays to the audience exactly what it’s like to be the Wolf of Wall Street — and the best part is, the movie hasn’t even come out yet! With that being said, here are the 15 things we know about “The Wolf of Wall Street” just from watching the trailer.
15. There’s a Lamborghini Countach.
14. There are girls getting stacks of money taped to their bodies.
13. There are jealous officials.
12. There are wild pool parties.
11. There are tuxedos and slick dance moves.
10. There are Ferraris.
9. There are guns.
8. There are pet monkeys.
7. There’s a lot of drunkenness.
6. There are fancy brunches.
5. There are really hot girls.
4. There are yachts.
3. Making it rain is natural.
2. There are plenty of gold diggers.
1. Anything is possible.
Check out the official trailer below:
Photo Courtesy: Youtube