It’s that time of year again. You know, the time of year when everyone , even the rich and famous, is purchasing lottery tickets at nearby retailers in hopes of winning the grand prize – a jackpot worth $400 million. Now, let’s not be silly, you’re not winning all of the money. It’s pretty much split in half after taxes and all of the other hands in the cookie jar are out, but you’re still walking away with a nice chunk of cash.
We’ve seen tragedies occur after someone wins big. From major drug addictions to frivolous spending, there are plenty of things that highlight what you shouldn’t do with your money. But that leaves us wondering: what SHOULD you do with it?
If you went out and bought a ticket tonight, and then you won tomorrow’s lottery drawing, what would you do with it? Buy a new house? A new car maybe? Eh, that’s a bit boring. We’ve hand picked 20 things we think you should do with your $400 million jackpot (approximately $230.3 million).
20. Donate $5 million to a charity of Donald Trump’s choice
19. Invest over $1 million in cyber security stocks – they’re hot this year
18. Start an international rub and tug franchise with unexpired 19-year-old European girls
17. Buy your mom a Ferrari Enzo because no one’s mom has her own Ferrari Enzo
16. Spend $100,000 every night for a year straight
15. Hire an orchestra to play a rendition of Avicii’s ‘Wake Me Up’ in your bedroom when you wake up every morning
14. Buy VIP tickets and backstage access to every Justin Bieber concert just to throw sh*t at him
13. Have Sacha Baron Cohen write the screenplay for ‘The Dictator 2′ and star in it
12. Find a way to race Razor Crazy Carts with the Royal Baby
11. Pledge the maximum amount for Spike Lee’s KickStarter-funded movie
10. Give all of your money to Jay Z, so he can finally become a billionaire already
9. Offer Kim and Kanye over $100 million for the first official photos of North West
8. Have Morgan Freeman and Robin Leach follow you around and narrate your life for a year or two
7. Rent a Bugatti for $25,500 a day, or just buy one
6. Buy all of the jewelry Jacob & Co put on display in Monaco (over $100 million worth)
5. Marry Amanda Bynes, and pay for all of her surgeries in cash because Drake won’t
4. Buy the Batman Tumbler from ‘The Dark Knight’ and body every car on the road
It’s no secret that since #DayOne, Robert has been a part of the Elite Daily team. After teleporting from sunny SoCal to NYC, he’s developed a taste for the finer things in life. You know - pearlescent Porsches and beautiful women. ...
It’s no secret that since #DayOne, Robert has been a part of the Elite Daily team. After teleporting from sunny SoCal to NYC, he’s developed a taste for the finer things in life. You know - pearlescent Porsches and beautiful ...