The Top 10 Best Mens Shades For This Season
Although you might have your wardrobe planned out for the next three months, you want to make sure you’re not leaving out any of the essential accessories, like your Vilebrequin swim shorts, belts and of course — your best friend for the Summer — sunglasses. Don’t disrespect yourself by not having fly shades. Although the temperature may still be lingering in the low 70s, things are heating up fast. You might want to make this a priority.
Keep in mind, there are different types of sunglasses. Some of them will look stupid on you, while some of them will look great. Find the ones that fit your face and style. From wayfarers to classic aviators, browse through these 10 hand-picked shades from your favorite fashion houses such as Dior, Tom Ford and Saint Laurent Paris.
10. Yves Saint Laurent Matte Black Shades
9. Tom Ford Gold Aviators
8. Thom Browne Matte Grey Wayfarers
7. Oliver Peoples Green Gradient Half-Frame Welles
6. Dior Homme Matte Black Minimalist Collapsables
5. Dior Homme Matte Black Bridge Aviators
4. Tom Ford Black & Tortoise Shell Rectangulars
3. Tom Ford Black & Marco Aviators
2. Oliver Peoples Matte Black NDCs
1. Dior Homme Glossy Black Purple Lens Sunglasses