From luxury villas in Greece to mega hotels in the states, we hand picked the 15 most expensive hotel suites in the world. This holiday season, plan a last minute trip if you can afford it and experience the ultimate luxurious and happiness that money can buy.
Here are the 15 most expensive hotel suites in the world.
Eddie Cuffin | Elite.
15. The Presidential Suite, InterContinental, Hong Kong $13,715 per night
14. The Sultan’s Suite, Çirağan Palace Kempinski, Istanbul $15,332 per night
13. Ritz-Carlton Suite, Ritz-Carlton, Moscow $18,000 per night
12. Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab, Dubai $18,716 per night
11. Royal Suite, Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris $24,550 per night
10. Royal Towers Bridge Suite, Atlantis, Bahamas $25,000 per night
9. Ritz-Carlton Suite, Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo $26,300 per night
8. Villa La Cupola Suite, Westin Excelsior, Rome $30,000 per night
7. Presidential Suite, Hotel Cala di Volpe, Sardinia, Italy $32,736 per night
6. The Royal Villa, Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens $34,356 per night
5. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa Palms Resort, Las Vegas $35,487 per night
4. Penthouse Suite, Hotel Martinez, Cannes, France $37,500 per night
3. Ty Warner Penthouse Suite, Four Seasons Hotel, New York $41,836 per night
2. The Presidential Suite, The Raj Palace Hotel, Jaipur, India $45,000 per night
1. Royal Penthouse Suite, Hotel President Wilson, Geneva $65,000 per night