Kirini Santorini Hotel, Greece
1. Kirini Santorini Hotel, Greece
Kirini Hotel / Suites & Spa offers a 24 hour luxury service including assistance on getting around the island, travel arrangements, valet and butler service, food and beverage service in the privacy of your own residence, maid service twice a day, in house laundry and pressing.
2. Kirini Santorini Hotel, Greece
Experienced and generously courteous staff, leaded by the Maître de Maison, takes care of all guests needs at all times, including the coordination of spa programs, culinary experiences, wine tasting and activities around the island. Upon arrival, our guests receive a Kirini mobile phone to access our Concierge service from any point in the Island.
3. Kirini Santorini Hotel, GreeceKirini offers the perfect luxury hotel facilities and services, to create a romantic setting for a dreamy wedding in Santorini, a glamorous party or even cultural events. With its unique gourmet cuisine and superb services it is guaranteed that whatever you decide to plan will be an immediate success.
4. Kirini Santorini Hotel, Greece
A spacious and elegant suite with one bedroom with queen size bed, an open living room and dinning area and a walk in closet. The bathroom has a shower cabin and an indoors couples Jacuzzi. The large veranda has a private plunge pool, sun beds and a terrace table with views to the sea and to the volcano.
5. Kirini Santorini Hotel, Greece
Each suite has air conditioning, satellite TV, direct dial phone, safety deposit box, minibar, hair dryer, bathrobes, flip flops, feather filled pillows and luxurious bath amenities.
6. Kirini Santorini Hotel, GreeceThe Pool Lounge and Cocktail Bar; an outdoor swimming pool; a Sunbath Deck that breaks into the mountain to find the Relaxation facilities for free access to guests, they include an Indoors heated Plunge Pool, an Indoors Jacuzzi and a steam room.The new Kirini Spa has a hammam, a heated pool, a relaxation lounge and t
7. Kirini Santorini Hotel, Greece
Guests can relax at the outdoor swimming pool, have breakfast and a variety of Greek and international delicacies during the lunch and dinner hours at the White Cave Pool Lounge & Cocktail Bar or enjoy a gourmet meal at the White Cave Dinner Restaurant, amongst the finest dining experiences in Santorini. During sunset you are invited to participate at a ceremonial wine tasting and succumb to a unique wine selection in The Wine Cellar.