Zenith are one of the most prestigious brands in the world when it comes to high-end timepieces and this reputation is firmly built upon exceptionally crafted and immensely luxurious watches like the Zenith El Primero Chronomaster watch pictured above.
The Zenith brand boasts an impressive heritage since their foundation in 1865 by the 22 year old, Georges Favre-Jacot. With just under 150 years of watchmaking tradition, it is safe to say that all their creations today are eye-catching to say the least.
The El Primero collection of Zenith watches is arguably their most famous and with timepieces like the one above, it really isn’t difficult to see why this is the case. The mechanical movement that drives the El Primero collection of watches is considered the benchmark within the industry and it beats at a, frankly astounding, 36,000 VpH.
The Zenith El Primero Chronomaster watch pictured offers an impressive array of features which will certainly make the rather lofty price-tag (around £13,500) less of an issue. A brief selection of the features that really make this luxury timepiece stand out from the crowd include:
- Minimum 50 hour power reserve
- Luxury alligator leather strap with 18ct rose gold pin & buckle
- Crafted from 248 components and 39 jewels
- 42mm rose gold case with sapphire crystal front and case back
- Silver sunray dial with gold-plated rhodium faceted watch hands
- Luxury is an overused word in the world of horology but it is certainly apt when it comes to Zenith timepieces and you will be hard-pressed to discover a more effortlessly stylish and painstakingly designed watch than the El Primero Chronomaster.
Leo Parker| Elite.