The 25 GIFs That Perfectly Describe Syracuse University
What’s it like to be a Syracuse University student one may ask? Well, aside from it being colder than Alaska, it’s pretty f*cking awesome.
Legendary tailgates, beautiful women and sports teams worth cheering for make life good in central New York. I mean what more could you ask for?
These are the 25 GIFs That Perfectly Describe Syracuse University.
Duncan Steel | Elite.
25. When you are trying to order a drink behind a football player at Harry's.
24. When you get denied from Harry's, Lucy's, DJ's and Chuck's all in the same night.
23. When 'Cuse loses the game that Carmelo Anthony is getting his jersey retired at.
22. When every guy on Walnut and Comstock is waking up to the horrible chants of Sorority recruitment.
21. When you don't get a bid to the sorority you wanted.
20. When the basketball team walks into the bar and you realize you're getting no ass.
19. When the girls at a Lacrosse party pull their tits out.
18. When a GDI (God Damn Independent) tries to get out of line at DJ's.
17. When you are one of the 10 white guys at the French Montana concert.
16. When you see a girl sprinting out of Jimmy John's with a sandwich in one hand and heels in the other.
15. When you've seen the same panhandlers on Marshall Street since you've attended Syracuse.
14. When you get one snow day every four years.
13. When you realize how many JAPs actually attend 'Cuse.
12. When you feel left out because you don't have any friends in college who went to camp with you.
11. When your girlfriend in SDT makes you go to one of her cousin's bar mitzvahs.
10. When you can tell which sorority a girl is in by the combination of her jacket and boots.
9. When the frat guys on Walnut Ave. get sneak peeks of the new sorority pledge classes.
8. When you see someone you hate in the Quad.
7. When you tell your teacher that you're sick and then they catch you walking down Marshall street with a case of Keystone Light.
6. When you popped a molly at the Tiesto concert and profusely sweat.
5. When you decide to make up your own snow day.
4. When you suddenly wake up from a nap in class.
3. When you wake up the weekend after Mayfest and realize that class is not over.
2. When you have your first steak and cheese from Chuck's.
1. When you get a low lottery number and realize that you have to live in the dorms for another year.