Elite Daily is looking for an experienced Videographer/Editor to join the Video team. The ideal candidate has experience in camera operation and lighting as well as varied experience in post-production for both branded and original video content. This is a full-time role located in our NYC Flatiron Headquarters.
- Overseeing the photography of on-camera interviews, sketches, or thoroughly-lit scenes.
- Scouting locations to provide photography-based input to producers
- Operating a camera on set as well as setting lights
- Delegating tasks to camera assistants, grips, or production assistants
- Working with producers to create aggressive – yet achievable – post-production schedules
- Searching for needed assets beyond the raw footage: music, sound effects, images, etc.
- Fielding notes from producers, writers, directors, and other creative contributors including clients (for branded content) and clients’ agents
- Applying basic color-correction/color-grading
- Applying basic post-production audio editing/mixing
- Implementing basic special effects: keying, motion tracking, etc.
- Facilitating conversations that help smooth the processes between creative intentions and end results
- Facilitate delivery for online publication