20 Sunny Instagram Captions To Make Your First Day Of Summer Extra Lit
What better way to celebrate the first official day of summer 2017 than with soaking up some extra hours of beautiful sunshine?
The summer solstice, aka the longest day of the year, is today. And to all of my fellow New York urbanites out there, we'll be #blessed with 15 out of 24 hours of those glorious rays.
Whether you're heading to happy hour at your fave beer garden, or to a picnic at the beach with your girl squad after work, hopefully you're able to take advantage of those additional hours of sunlight.
This magical day only comes around once a year, so it's prime time to be spontaneous, hit up your girlfriends, and live it up.
Wherever your plans may lead you, here are the 20 best Instagram captions to make your first day of summer extra special, and extra lit.
1. “Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.” — Kellie Elmore
2. “Every summer has its own story.” — Puji Eka Lestari
3. “Sunshine is my favorite accessory.” — Unknown
4. “Girls just wanna have sun.” — Unknown
5. “Summertime, and the livin' is easy.” — Ella Fitzgerald
6. “That summer feeling.” — Unknown
7. “Love you to the beach and back.” — Unknown
8. “Take me to the sea.” — Shake Shake Go
9. “Don't worry, beach happy.” — Unknown
10. “Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.” — Unknown
11. “Dear Winter, I'm breaking up with you. I think it's time I start seeing other seasons. Summer is hotter than you.” — Unknown
12. “Hello, summer.” — Unknown
13. “Summer nights and city lights.” — A Summer Scene
14. “Call me on my shellphone. I'll be mermaidin'.” — Unknown
15. “I'm multi-slacking today.” — Unknown
16. “It's always summer in my heart and in my soul.” — Yellowcard
17.“I'm a little drunk on you. And high on summertime.” — Luke Bryan
18. “Nothing but high tides and good vibes.” — Unknown
19.“Summer is not a season, but a state of mind.” — Unknown
20.“Let the summer begin.” — Unknown
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.