15 Perfect Instagram Captions To Post When You're A Bridesmaid
Being a bridesmaid in a wedding can be tons of fun, an overload of stress, or both.
You're usually catering to the bride in the days leading up to her big wedding day, while also trying to make sure you look decent (OK, glamorous without outshining the bride) for those wedding photos. Ah, what a time.
As you snap away during the big day, the one thing you don't want to have to worry about is what to say when you post the wedding pics to Instagram.
You don't want to center it around yourself. Again, it isn't your day.
Still, you should make sure you say something that captures the beautiful moment and shows just how much you care for the newlywed couple.
Here are a few captions to keep ready as you share the moment of love with your followers.
1. “Together is a beautiful place to be.” — Unknown
2. “Marriage is about becoming a team. You're going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, and every now and then, things blow up. But the beauty of marriage is that if you picked the right person and you both love each other, you'll always figure out a way to get through it.” — Nicholas Sparks
3. “Love your spouse more than you love your career, hobbies, and money. That other stuff can't love you back.” — Dave Willis
4. “If someone sticks by your side through your worst times, they're the ones who deserve to be with you through your best times.” — Unknown
5. “Love is friendship caught fire.” — Laura Hendricks
6. “You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” — Unknown
7. “A happy family is but an earlier Heaven. — John Bowring
8. “Happiness is being married to your best friend.” — Unknown
9. “May your life together be full of love and your love be full of life. — Unknown
10. “Make it your goal to create a marriage that feels like the safest place on earth.” — Greg Smalley
11. “Family: Where life begins and love never ends.” — Unknown
12. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.” — Barbara De Angelis
13. “If there is ever even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life's too short and happiness is too rare.” — A.R. Lucas
14. “You don't marry the person you can live with. You marry the person who you cannot live without.” — Unknown
15. “The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.” — Unknown
Your beloved bride is going to scroll through your Instagram later and be reminded of just how supportive you were on her wedding day, which is probably why she made you a bridesmaid in the first place.
Make sure you choose an Insta caption she'll rave about, as your final gift to the new bride.
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.