The 10 Most Instagrammed Places Of 2012
What was the most Instagrammed location this past year? It may surprise you, but it's not anywhere in the U.S., and it is man-made.
The Suvarnabhumi Airport in Thaliand made the top of the list. Even more surprisingly is that in second place comes another Bangkok landmark, the Siam Paragon shopping mall.
You will be happy to know though that locations in the U.S. did take 7 out of the top 10 spots. Here is the full list:
1. Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Bangkok, Thailand
2. Siam Paragon (shopping mall) Bangkok, Thailand
3. Disneyland Park Anaheim, California, USA
4. Times Square New York City, New York, USA
5. AT&T Park San Francisco, California, USA
6. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), California, USA
7. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California, USA
8. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
9. Staples Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
10. Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California, USA
Paul Hudson | Elite.
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.