15 Perfect Instagram Captions For Your Big Chop Reveal Photo
To go natural is to resist mainstream beauty standards, and uplift the natural hair textures that are indigenous to the African-American race.
Despite all of the flack black women can receive for their hair, going natural is a decision that deserves celebration.
Not all women choose to reveal their natural hair right after their big chop, but if you do decide to debut your new short ‘do on Instagram, then here are a few cute quotes by mostly unknown authors that will ensure you have the perfect post.
1. “New hair, who dis?”
2. “Do not remove the kinks from your hair. Remove them from your brain.” — Marcus Garvey
3. “I didn't change. I found myself.” — Bob Marley
4. “Life is too short to have boring hair.” — Unknown
5. “We don't go ‘natural.' Natural is where we return. ‘Natural' is where it began.” — Unknown
6. “Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful.” — Sophia Loren
7. “Back to my roots.” — Unknown
8. “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.” — Coco Chanel
9. “Being natural is not a statement; it's the closet thing I can be to myself.”
10. “Invest in your hair. It's the crown you never take off.” — Unknown
11. “My my ‘fro grows and my skin glows.” — Unknown
12. “My turning point was when I decided to let my hair go naturally.” — Tracee Ellis Ross
13. “A woman's hair is her glory.” — Maya Angelou
14. “Happy hair, happy life.” — Unknown
15. “I'm a queen crowned in my kinks.” — Unknown
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.