Quantcast

Elite Daily

The 25 GIFs That Perfectly Describe Attending The School Of Visual Arts

The School of Visual Arts, also known as SVA, is one of the most renowned art schools in the United States. New York City is SVAs playground and the unique individuals that attend this school have no problem taking advantage of it.

When the students aren't filling out transfer papers, you can find them searching for the next best trend to follow or cause to protest against. Here are the 25 GIFs that perfectly describe attending the School of Visual Arts:

1. When you eat at Pick-A-Bagel at least three times a week


2. Your idea of physical activity is carrying your equipment and art supplies across 23rd street


3. You pay $75,000 dollars for a photo degree to work at Brandy Melville


4. Your daily attire can be found in a Ke$ha or Lady Gaga video


5. The richest kids try the hardest to look homeless


6. Why party when you can just drink and talk about how depressed you are in your dorm rooms?


7. Uppers have become your second nature


8. When half of your classmates freshman year are filling out applications to transfer by November


9. The only way you'll actually party is if you have friends at NYU


10. “Once I get my Fresnel lens, no one will stop me”


11. Your exacto knife is your only weapon


12. You can tell what kind of camera someone is using by the sound of the shutter


13. You are too critical to decorate the Christmas tree


14. You ARE Photoshop


15. 70% of your diet is made up of coffee…the other 30% is cigarettes


16. You brag about your paint stains


17. You no longer know how to take a picture without posing


18. Your creative outlet is Instagram


19. You have a weekly rotation of promoters


20. Every night you go out is a fashion show


21. You have to pretend to like your friends' work so you don't offend them…no matter how bad it sucks


22. When you feel as if no one understands how much effort you put into your work


23. A fire drill is nothing more than a smoke break


24. You only find inspiration during class when you're sleeping


25. Each critique you receive on a project has the potential to make you re-evaluate your life

Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.

Jessica Fritz

Contributor

Why Guys Need To Go On More Man Dates

Comments