28 Instagram Captions To Capture All The Feels For Your Graduation Post
Where did the past four years go?!
Cue Vitamin C's “Graduation,” because it's time to throw your cap high into the air and hug your college friends as if you'll never let go.
Waterproof mascara is a must on your special day, because you know graduation will be so bittersweet when you finally walk across that stage.
The day will be filled with tears, smiles, laughs, more tears and, of course, you'll reminisce all the good times you've had throughout the past several years.
It's hard to capture all the feelings that go into such a momentous day. If you're in need of a little assistance as you craft your graduation post on Instagram, look no further.
Here are 28 inspiring, beautiful and hopeful quotes about closing this spectacular chapter of your life, and embracing a new one.
And always remember, the future is what you make of it. The world is yours for the taking now.
1. “And so the adventure begins.” — Unknown
2. “The tassel was worth the hassle.” — Unknown
3. “The journey is the destination.” — Dan Eldon
4. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” — Unknown
6. “Just a girl who decided to go for it.” — Unknown
7. “She turned her cant's into cans, and her dreams into plans.” — Kobi Yamada
8. “I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.” — George Fairman
9. “We have to dance it out. That's how we finish.” — “Grey's Anatomy”
10. “Let the new adventures begin.” — Unknown
11. “It's about damn time.” — Unknown
12. “The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
13. “The best feeling in the world, is to know that your parents are smiling because of you.” — Unknown
14. “As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.” — Vitamin C
15. “Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting.” — Unknown
16. “Do more than just exist.” — Steve Maraboli
17. “Nobody knows your heart better than you. Trust your instincts. Never let anyone cast a shadow over your sunshine.” — Michael Faudet
18. “How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — Winnie the Pooh
19. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
20. “The best is yet to come.” — Frank Sinatra
21. “She laughs without fear of the future.” — Proverbs 31:25
22. “She believed she could, so she did.” — R.S. Grey
23. “I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.” — Bilbo Baggins
24. “What she tackles, she conquers.” — “Gilmore Girls”
25. “If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” — Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
26. “It always seems impossible until it's done.” — Nelson Mandela
27. “Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.” — Unknown
28. “Always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Carter Crocker
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.