33 Insta Captions For Your “Let's Wander Where The Wi-Fi Is Weak” Fall Hike Pics
Fall is basically the perfect time of year for hiking because the weather isn't too warm, there aren't insects taking up every square inch of sky, and there's impressive fall foliage everywhere you look. It's only natural to want to share the autumnal beauty with everyone you know, so there's bound to be a picture or two posted on your fave app. If you can impress your followers with the perfect Instagram captions for hiking pictures, you'll leave them wishing they were outside instead of on their phone.
Both fall and hiking give ample opportunities for puns and cleverness of all kinds, so don't settle for an overused caption to accompany your gorgeous photo. Let the beauty of the outdoors inspire you at the very least. Why not dedicate a post to the wondrous world you have the privilege to explore?
If you're just not inspired to search the depths of the Internet for the perfect caption, I'm here to help. It's no lie that you have to work to give your posts the right aesthetic, and sometimes, you just may not feel like it (especially after that hike). Here are just the highlights of some captions you can pick from to go alongside your pics, so go ahead and relax after your gorgeous fall adventure.
1. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure some of them are dirt.” — John Muir
2. “The best view comes after the hardest climb.” — Unknown
3. “Hike more, worry less.” — Unknown
4. “I am happy out here. Messy hair, dirty feet & wild water on my skin. Out here with the wild things; this is where I belong.” — Brooke Hampton
5. “Adventure awaits.” — Unknown
6. “And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.” — John Muir
7. “Sky above, earth below, and peace within.” — Unknown
8. “Go where you feel the most alive.” — Unknown
9. “Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.” — Lovelle Drachman
10. “Wander often. Wonder always.” — Unknown
11. “Wild is my favorite color.” — Unknown
12. “The earth has music for those who listen.” — George Santayana
13. “Move the body, still the mind.” — Unknown
14. “Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.” — Erol Ozan
15. “Life is better in hiking boots.” — Unknown
16. “It's a hill. Get over it.” — Unknown
17. “You're off to great places. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way.” — Dr. Seuss
18. “Jobs fill your pocket. Adventures fill your soul.” — Jaime Lyn Beatty
19. “It is in the still silence of nature where one will find true bliss.” — J.J.C.
20. “I just want to explore.” — Unknown
21. “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.” — Sue Fitzmaurice
22. “Always take the scenic route.” — Unknown
23. “May your trails be crooked, winding, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view.” — Edward Abbey
24. “There's no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you'll find a better connection.” — Unknown
25. “Moments of solitude with Mother Nature is sunshine to a soul.” — Anthony Douglas Williams
26. “Oh, darling, let's be adventurers.” — Unknown
27. “Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.” — William Wordsworth
28. “The world is big, and I want to get a good look at it before it gets dark.” — John Muir
29. “It is a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don't want to be most of us.” — Oberyn Martell, Game of Thrones
30. “Think outside. No box required.” — Unknown
31. “Love her, but leave her wild.” — To Kill A Mockingbird
32. “Sometimes you just need an adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.” — Unknown
33. “Let's wander where the Wi-FI is weak.” — Unknown
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.