Win A Trip To Silicon Valley With Elite Daily And General Assembly
Tired of the awful cold? Dreading layering up once the first snow storm hits? Don't worry, Elite Daily and General Assembly have you covered with a trip to the warm embrace of Silicon Valley. You and a guest will tour Facebook, Google, Twitter and Airbnb, all while resting in the comfortable confines of an Airbnb property for three nights.
This is a spectacular opportunity to learn about the most successful companies in the tech field, all while relaxing in sunny SoCal. Look below for more information, and don't forget to link and share this contest for additional entries:
The Prize Package
One lucky winner and a companion of his/her choosing will receive:
• Trip for two to San Francisco
• Round-trip airfare from anywhere in North America, Europe, or Australia
• Three nights of accomodations at an Airbnb property
• Personal tours + meetings with hiring managers at Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Airbnb
• Career mentoring from talent masterminds at GA and InternMatch
• One-on-one coffee meetings with a handful of Silicon Valley VIPs
• Free car transportation for the duration of your trip
Even if the stars don't align, you'll receive a collection of insider interviews on how to break into the tech industry and free access to our online class “How to Get a Job at a Startup”. You'll also earn a special GA badge when registering on Internmatch, to help you stand out amongst the crowd when applying to a startup or accelerator.
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.