10 Reasons To ‘Cut Her Off’ As Told By Hip-Hop’s New Breakout Star, K Camp
K Camp is an Atlanta-based hip-hop artist best known for his breakout summer blockbuster, “Cut Her Off.”
We had the opportunity to catch up with K Camp while he was in New York City and found out exactly what it takes for the star to actually “cut her off.”
“Cut Her Off” is a catchy tune, and you might not know, but the song was born from an experience in which K Camp had to cut a girl off. Let me set the scene for you: After a long night in the studio, K Camp had heard from a lady friend who wanted to meet up with him.
The two organized a spot where they would meet up and K Camp had run to the store to grab some drinks for the two of them. But between running to grab some drinks and getting back to the meet-up point, the girl grew impatient and left without meeting up with K Camp.
This was the perfect reason to “Cut Her Off.” K Camp had went out of his way to meet up with this lady and she left before the two even had time to connect.
So, after the unfortunate experience, K Camp went back into the studio, hopped on Pro Tools and made the song that night.
Since then, “Cut Her Off” has received over 11.3 million views on YouTube and made K Camp a force to be reckoned with in hip-hop.
Here are K Camp’s 10 reasons to cut a chick off:
1. When your booty call leaves before you get home, cut her off:
2. If your bedroom skills aren’t up to par, you get cut off:
3. If you snoop through your significant other’s phone or social media accounts, you get cut off:
4. Speaking of phones, if you’re blowing up K Camp’s phone, you get cut off:
5. If your attitude is whack all the time, you get cut off:
6. If you’re not independent and don’t have your own (car/money), you get cut off:
7. If you’re hitting somebody up on Fridays and Saturdays only so you can get into VIP, you get cut off:
8. If you’re a groupie and are just following stars around at a video shoot, you get cut off:
9. If you’ve got a man, but you’re trying to scheme on K Camp or Lil’ Boosie, you get cut off:
10. If you, “buss it down for some damn Lime-A-Ritas,” you get cut off:
Now watch “Cut Her Off” featuring 2 Chainz, K Camp’s breakout summer jam:
Top Photo Credit: Greg Parker