9 Lyrics From JAY-Z's New Album You'll Definitely See As IG Captions This Weekend
JAY-Z dropped his new album, 4:44, on Tidal today, which means as soon as all your friends are done sharing Tidal passwords, you'll be see quotes all over your Instagram.
I'm sorry for the bad news, but it's inevitable people will be blasting 4:44 at their 4th of July parties this weekend, and you know it's going to be the caption for every hot dog selfie they take.
No matter how irrelevant the quote, it will happen. So you might as well be prepared now.
1. “Y'all be talkin' crazy under them IG pictures.”
Insta you'll see this on: A group selfie at a party you weren't invited to.
2. “Ain't no such thing as an ugly billionaire, I'm cute.”
Song: “Family Feud.”
Insta you'll see this on: A girl who is definitely not a billionaire, but either has rich friends or got to go to some bougie event for free through her company. She probably actually is cute.
3. “Even when I'm gone and you remember me, smile.”
Insta you'll see this on: A #TBT post of OP as a child with their grandfather, who's definitely still alive.
4. “What good is a ménage à trois when you have a soulmate?”
Insta you'll see this on: A couple selfie from your friend who's two months into a relationship and way too excited about it.
5. “Al Sharpton in the mirror takin' selfies.”
Song: “Family Feud.”
Insta you'll see this on: Mirror selfies, duh. (Hopefully not from white people, but we don't have a very good track record with that.)
6. “I don't be on the ‘Gram goin' ham.”
Insta you'll see this on: Someone who thinks it's ironic to use this quote on the ‘Gram. They're probably on a boat.
7. “Live from Bedford-Stuyvesant.”
Song: “Marcy Me.”
Insta you'll see this on: Every single person you know who lives or visits someone that lives in Bed-Stuy.
8. “Sometimes you need your ego, gotta remind these fools who they effin' with.”
Insta you'll see this on: A picture of five identical frat bros drinking Bud Light on a Monday night.
9. “Love who you love, because life isn't guaranteed.”
Insta you'll see this on: A straight couple.
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.