Skrillex Sets Hair on Fire In Birthday Candle Disaster
Skrillex’s birthday party went awry on Tuesday when the DJ’s hair caught on fire as he tried to blow out the candles on his cake.
The Grammy-winning star was presented with an enormous cake in the shape of a turntable as he partied at a private venue in Los Angeles to celebrate his 25th birthday.
However, the DJ, whose real name is Sonny Moore, found himself in a scary situation when his long locks accidentally went up in flames.
In video footage obtained by TMZ, one guest notices Skrillex’s hair is alight and the DJ quickly pats out the fire before laughing off the incident and tucking into a slice.
Preston Waters | Elite.