Obama’s Cadillac Is A Beast
President Obama’s Cadillac STS may look like just another caddy from the outside, but on the inside it is so hooked up that it could brush off a direct hit from an RPG.
And only for a cost of $300,000. It’s so hooked up that Secret Service Agents gave it a nickname: The Beast. Here are some of its features:
· It is completely sealed off in case of a biochemical attack.
· The fuel tank is completely incased in foam so it won’t explode- not even if it takes a direct hit.
· The trunk contains fire-fighting equipment and oxygen supplies.
· There are even rumors that there is a supply of blood on board matching the president’s type.
· It has night vision lenses and tear gas.
· There is a Remington shotgun handy- just in case.
· The tires are Kevlar-enforced, shred-resistant and puncture resistant. Even if they do get punctured, the steel wheels will keep on rolling.
· The body is reinforced with aluminum, steel and titanium, overlapping so that there are literally no weak spots.
· The doors are reinforced with 8-inch thick armor plating.
· The windows are also, of course, bulletproof.
Paul Hudson | Elite.