A 30-year-old man was electrocuted after he urinated on the third rail of a Brooklyn subway station last night.
The New York Post reports that at approximately 3:10 in the morning, Matthew Zeno and a friend were walking along the tracks for the southbound G train at Union Avenue and Broadway in Williamsburg.
The heavily inebriated friends were on their way home from a bar, cops said.
Zeno began to pee on the third rail and was instantly shocked when contact was made. His 26-year-old buddy tried to save him, but was shocked as well when he grabbed the convulsing Zeno.
But the friend was able to signal a few MTA workers who called for help.
Both were rushed to Woodhull Hospital where Zeno died. His friend is currently listed in stable condition.
Via: NY Post, Photo Courtesy: Tumblr