College can be an arduous, painful and miserable task if you approach it the wrong way. So we must look for ways to cut corners, do less and get away with more.
And what better way to practice this than by asking those who have been through it and know the process best.
These are the greatest pieces of advice for college students.
Click play view slideshow
Tom Cooper | Elite.
10. No one cares what you did in high school.
9. Naps are more precious than gold or diamonds.
8. Be the most social freshman year.
7. As a freshman, make friends with the upperclassmen.
6. Take the right foreign language class.
5. ALWAYS use a condom.
4. Talk to your professors.
3. These golden tips!
2. Don't smoke in your dorm.
1. Taste the taste of not success.