ed

Idiot Heats Up Aerosol Shaving Cream Can On Stove And It Blows Up In His Face

ed
Profile wp-user-avatar wp-user-avatar-square-medium alignnone photo of Stephen Willard

Florida. Of course this happened in Florida. Where else could it possibly happen? Anyway, a man in Largo decided he wanted a warm shave, so he heated his aerosol shaving cream can on the kitchen stove, causing a massive explosion that sent aluminum shards everywhere.

Fire engines and an ambulance were rushed to the Largo-area home after a man called 911 and reported an explosion on Wednesday.Emergency workers discovered a man outside of the home on Sixth Avenue NE with a gash under one eye, and covered in white liquid. The liquid turned out to be shaving cream.

Nothing better than a hot shave, right? This guy wanted one so badly, he risked his life for it, as he lit a fire under the pressurized aerosol can of shaving cream in order to heat up its contents.

I’m not sure how much chemistry is covered in the Florida school system (probably less than creationism), but it clearly isn’t enough, as this brainiac decided this was a good idea.

The unidentified 50-year-old man had the can blow up in his face, sending shards of aluminum towards his face at high speeds.

“Not a good idea, in my estimation,” said Largo Fire Division Chief Dave Mixson.

The man was taken by ambulance to Largo Medical Center, but his injuries appear to be minor. Luckily for the stubborn man, his home was not damaged.

If you want a hot shave, go to your local barber and spend $5. It’s a hell of a lot cheaper than hospital bills.

Hugh Everett | Elite.

No Comments