china-mcdonalds-elite-daily

McDonald’s In China Accidentally Serves Detergent Instead Of Soda

china-mcdonalds-elite-daily
Profile wp-user-avatar wp-user-avatar-square-medium alignnone photo of Stephen Willard

We all know that McDonald’s will kill you if eaten too much, but this is a little excessive, as a McDonald’s in Shenyang in northeastern China served a customer detergent that was in a Coca Cola cup.

The woman felt a burning sensation in her esophagus and stomach, and was taken to a hospital by her boyfriend.

“This has caused great harm to me and my girlfriend. My girlfriend is still receiving treatment in hospital,” said Mr. Liu, who ordered the poisonous drink for his girlfriend on January 16th.

When he went back to the McDonald’s, an employee admitted to putting the cup on the counter, but did not offer further explanation.

The woman was told she had erosive gastritis stemming from the incident.

Mr. Liu mistakenly took the cup as he thought it was a part of the order.

The restaurant apologized and said it will offer compensation, but Mr. Liu wants the restaurant to agree to take responsibility if his girlfriend suffers health problems in the next few years.

While this is terrible on McDonald’s part, how long did it take her to realize that she wasn’t drinking Coca Cola?

Hugh Everett | Elite.

Profile wp-user-avatar wp-user-avatar-square-medium alignnone photo of Stephen Willard

Stephen Willard

Editor

No Comments