axe

Sixth Grade Boys Shut School Down And Send Students To Hospital By Spraying Too Much Axe Deodorant

axe
Sean Levinson

A Brooklyn school was shut down and several kids were hospitalized after a 6th grade boy sprayed too much Axe body spray in a classroom.

Time reports that eight students were hospitalized while two others were taken to their own doctors when a male student at Medgers Evers College Preparatory School sprayed an excessive amount of the pungent spray in a sixth grade classroom a little before 1 p.m. yesterday.

We don’t know exactly how the spray put the kids in the hospital, but emergency crews were called and the exposed children reported to have suffered minor injuries.

According to Time, this actually isn’t the first time Axe has infected an educational facility.

A Pennsylvania high school banned the spray last March when a student was hospitalized after being exposed to its fumes. A year earlier, a Connecticut high school official said that an “overabundance” of Axe being sprayed in a locker room caused a fire alarm to go off.

These young boys probably were just doing everything in their power to woo the girls in their class, as Axe is the scent of choice at that age for the ladies. Hopefully these boys learn moderation is everything sooner than later!

Via: Time, Top Photo Courtesy: Flickr

Sean Levinson

Sean Levinson

Staff Writer

No Comments