10-Year-Old Dies Of Thirst After Parents Don’t Allow Him To Drink For Wetting His Bed
10-year-old twin Jonathan James from Dallas Texas suffered blood poisoning and multiple organ failure after his parents withheld fluids from him for 5 straight days as punishment for his bedwetting tendencies.
Parents Michael Ray James, 43, and stepmother Tina Marie Alderson, 44, made their son stand on an X on the kitchen floor in full exposure of the 100 degree sunlight- without air-conditioning- until he died.
The child had been so parched that there wasn’t even a trace of fluids to be found in his bladder.
Both the father and stepmother are on trial for first-degree felony charges of injury to a child with a possible sentencing of life in jail. Jonathan’s twin brother, Joseph, is expected to testify to the treatment of his brother at both trials.
Craig Miller, former Dallas police Deputy Chief, supervised the investigation and had this to say:
“This was an intentional act of torture of a child by the people who he trusts and confides in the most, his parents.”
Paul Hudson | Elite.