Penn State’s administrators are tired of their college losing all of its respect due to how much outrageously drunken trouble their students get into when they let loose, especially on St.Patrick’s Day.
That’s why they offered $5,000 to a total of 34 popular nearby restaurants and/or bars to refuse to serve alcohol on this infamous day of inebriation.
The school spent a total of $170,000 just so their students would have fewer resources to find tools for mischief on St. Patty’s day.
What a bunch of pricks. It’s a f***ing holiday for crying out loud!
Here is a list of the locations that accepted the cash.
1. The Saloon
2. Inferno Brick Oven and Bar
3. bar bleu
4. The Hopshop Beer Market
5. The Deli Restaurant (serving food only)
6. Z Bar
7. The Lion’s Den
8. The Shandygaff
9. The Tavern (serving food only)
10. The Gingerbread Man (serving food only)
11. The All-American Rathskeller
12. Spats Café and Speakeasy (serving food only)
13. The Phyrst
14. The Clover
15. Brewsky’s Bottle Shop at The Day’s Inn Penn State
16. Rotelli (serving food only)
18. Bill Pickle’s Tap Room
20. Allen Street Grill (serving food only)
21. The Corner Room (serving food only)
24. Zeno’s ToGo
25. Sharkey’s Bar & Bottle Shop
26. The Brewery
27. The Darkhorse
28. Kildare’s (serving food only)
30. Chili’s Grill & Bar (serving food only)
31. Café 210 West (serving food only)
32. Mad Mex (serving food only)
33. Zola New World Bistro (serving food only)
34. The Atherton Hotel (serving food only)
Sean Levinson | Elite.