Two Young Boys Hospitalized After Accidentally Taking LSD From Breath Mint Bottle

Two Young Boys Hospitalized After Accidentally Taking LSD From Breath Mint Bottle
World
Like Us On Facebook
Like Us On Facebook

Two young brothers were rushed to a hospital in September after accidentally taking LSD that was in a bottle of breath mint drops that they found on the front steps of their home.


Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said on Wednesday that investigators determined that the Pennsylvanian boys ingested the hallucinogenic drug.


Morganelli says the boys, aged seven and ten, were hallucinating and foaming at the mouth when they arrived at Bangor Elementary School after accidentally taking LSD on September 24th.

The brothers were hospitalized and released the next day.


Police know that the brothers’ downstairs neighbors were drug users, but investigators were unable to pin the bottle to them, as there were no fingerprints on the bottle.

Both of the downstairs neighbors have since moved out, with one landing in rehab, and the other out of the area.

Morganelli says the boys’ mother and her live-in boyfriend tested negative for drugs and there were no issues inside the home.

“Although it is quite unfortunate that these young children were exposed to LSD, luckily it appears that there will be no long term effects,” the District Attorney said. “Neither boy has any memory of the incident other than recalling going to the hospital.”

James Gilbert | Elite.

Share Tweet
React
Like Us On Facebook
Like Us On Facebook

Julian Sonny

From the sandy beaches of Hawaii, to the streets of New York: Julian has seen it all. His lifetime of travels has given him a broad scope of knowledge and an eclectic taste unlike any other in the tri-state area. Julian has often been compared to cultural icon, The Rock, because of his unequivocal work ethic and warrior-like stature.

More In World

World Sean Levinson

WTF: People Find 102 Snakes Slithering Around Their House (Photos)

A Canadian family found 102 snakes in its home last weekend when the reptiles attempted to hibernate for the winter. CBC News reports that the Regina, Saskatchewan, family initially came upon just a few of the harmless garter snakes in the basement and then uncovered many more wriggling around in crevasses in the kitchen and […]

World Emily Arata

Ikea Is The Perfect Setting For The Ultimate Haunted House (Video)

In a single-shot homage to the horror movie classic, “The Shining,” IKEA announced its stores in Singapore are open until 11 pm and there will be an IKEA Halloween Spot & Win Context. As a little boy rides his tricycle through a dark and empty store, he sees skeletons, ghosts of parties past and even […]

Also On Elite

Film

No Girls Allowed? Why ‘Fight Club’ Is For The Ladies, Too

When I was a teenager, I saw “Fight Club” for the first time. I was completely obsessed. I proudly displayed a poster with the famous carved-out bar of soap over my dorm room bed. It wasn’t because Brad Pitt was shirtless for 90 percent of the film or because Edward Norton gave a knockout performance […]

Envision

An Artist Used A Brain Scanner To Show How People Wished They Looked (Photos)

What if you could look exactly how you wanted yourself to look? Despite the fact that we should all be happy with who we’ve become, it’s still completely normal to prefer yourself a certain way. Scott Chasserot, a skilled photographer, conducted a visual project allowing people to see what they’d look like if they possessed […]

Sports

Honorable High School Quarterback Plays For Rival Team To Support Injured Player

In the fierce competition of battle, the last thing you might expect from an opponent is a helping hand, but that’s exactly what one Mississippi high school football team recently offered a rival. After the Northwest Rankin Cougars’ one and only quarterback suffered an injury, leaving the team at a significant disadvantage, the Brandon Bulldogs […]