15. How you feel in your last class before spring break.
14. Forgetting about all the work you have due after spring break.
13. The moment you land at your destination.
12. The excitement on your face that everything is all inclusive.
11. When you see that white girl that is way too sunburnt for her own good.
10. You and your friends feeling like you run shit at the pool.
9. The way you feel after drinking tequila all day under the hot sun.
8. The first time you see a live wet t-shirt contest.
7. The moment you think you've fallen in love with a girl from another country.
6. The moment you find out the girl you've fallen in love with has already slept with your friend.
5. When that big girl that shouldn't be twerking, twerks in front of everyone.
4. The moment you realize you only have $5 left to your name.
3. The moment you realize the tequila and molly made you have unprotected sex with a girl you met on spring break.
2. The moment you get back home and reality hits.
1. The moment you realize you don't want to have a daughter because of what you saw on spring break.
Virgin Atlantic has a new 787 plane. In order to christen it, the airline held a banging party on the plane. Rudimental and Gorgon City played music at the party, and the whole thing was live-streamed. The party in the skies took place at 35,000 feet above the ground on a flight from London to […]
Pakistan has decided that 2014 is probably a good time to officially declare cannibalism a crime. The two proposed laws were inspired by brothers Mohammad Arif Ali, 35, and Mohammad Farman Ali, 30, who were found last April to have dug up over 100 dead bodies from a local graveyard to feast upon. Residents of […]
Ebola has now arrived in New York City, which has prompted fears about the potential of the disease to spread across the city. It’s understandable that this news would be frightening to people. After all, New York is the most populous city in the country, and Ebola is a foreign disease with no cure. Not […]
As I’m sure you’ve heard, Ebola has made its way to New York City. So, naturally, when something of this magnitude happens in a major metropolitan area, it is of the utmost concern that our celebrities be protected. Ariana Grande is one of those celebrities. Apparently, Grande was slated to make an appearance at a […]
Steve Nash is done. As a result of ongoing back issues, Nash will have to miss the 2014-2015 season. For this 40-year-old, a missed season due to injury likely means the end of his illustrious career. A depressing hypothetical has become an unthinkable reality. One of the most exciting, whimsical and creative players of our […]
Freerunner James Kingston is renowned for his love of extreme views. In the past, he’s climbed cranes and backflipped off bridges. On a recent trip to Marktoberdorf, Germany, Kingston made the dangerous climb to the top of a factory smokestack. GoPro in hand, Kingston filmed the view. It’s an awe-inspiring 360-degree-view, made all more impressive by […]
Also On Elite
A lot of students will go to great lengths to gain whatever advantage they can when taking a test, and if sitcoms from the early 90s are any indication, one of the best ways to cheat involves writing the answers somewhere on your hands (before they begin to clam up and you wipe your forehead […]
Welcome to “I Want Her Job,” Elite Daily’s new series that inspires females to go after their professional and personal dreams. We’ve teamed up with the most inspiring Millennial women who’ve made a name for themselves doing everything from tech design to owning a restaurant to bring you a taste of what being a Boss […]
In 2012, Korean pop artist PSY captured the attention of the entire world when the music video for “Gangnam Style” went more viral than any other video had gone before, hitting one billion YouTube views in less than six months. The pop song “11(Eleven)” is also by a Korean artist named Hitchhiker, and that’s really where […]
More often than not, I purposely avoid the immediate area around street performers and put on my headphones. Does this make me an assh*le? Probably. Do I care? No. I’ve had far too many experiences listening to crazy people singing about the voices in their heads to be bothered to listen to anyone’s public display of […]
A long-term study called Contraceptive CHOICE suggests that educating low-income teenage girls and providing them with free access to intrauterine devices (IUDs) may significantly lower the rate of teenage pregnancies and abortions. The five-year study required that 1,404 teenage girls between the ages of 14 and 19 choose a form of contraception with a medical […]