15. How you feel in your last class before spring break.
14. Forgetting about all the work you have due after spring break.
13. The moment you land at your destination.
12. The excitement on your face that everything is all inclusive.
11. When you see that white girl that is way too sunburnt for her own good.
10. You and your friends feeling like you run shit at the pool.
9. The way you feel after drinking tequila all day under the hot sun.
8. The first time you see a live wet t-shirt contest.
7. The moment you think you've fallen in love with a girl from another country.
6. The moment you find out the girl you've fallen in love with has already slept with your friend.
5. When that big girl that shouldn't be twerking, twerks in front of everyone.
4. The moment you realize you only have $5 left to your name.
3. The moment you realize the tequila and molly made you have unprotected sex with a girl you met on spring break.
2. The moment you get back home and reality hits.
1. The moment you realize you don't want to have a daughter because of what you saw on spring break.
A Chicago-area sperm bank is being sued by a white Ohio woman after it mistakenly sent her vials of sperm from an African American man. Jennifer Cramblett, who ordered sperm from a white man for her and her partner, only learned that her daughter, Payton, would be half-black after becoming pregnant in April of 2012. […]
Sabrina Allen went missing 12 years ago and has finally been returned to the custody of her father, Greg. Allen, who disappeared from her Austin, Texas, home at just 4 years old, was kidnapped by her mother, Dara Llorens. As per the terms of Llorens’ custody agreement, she took the little girl for a weekend visit. […]
The College Republican National Committee knows that girls love weddings, sparkly dresses and TLC, so they’ve decided to dumb politics down for the female gender. As part of an effort to be “culturally relevant,” the group has introduced a $1 million ad campaign in Florida. The “Say Yes to the Dress” parody, which supports incumbent […]
The man identified as the first person to be diagnosed with Ebola in the US came into contact with over a dozen people, some of whom were children, before being diagnosed and quarantined. According to Dallas news station WFAA, five children ranging from elementary to high school students may have been exposed to the virus and […]
Two years ago, 47-year-old Michael Dunn got into an argument with a teenager named Jordan Davis outside a convenience store in Jacksonville. The dispute was over loud music. Dunn wanted Davis to turn the music coming from his Dodge Durango down, but Davis wouldn’t comply and the verbal exchange continued. In the end, Dunn ended […]
Every child would prefer to be the superhero rather than the sidekick. The same goes for super spouses. Walmart and Amazon are receiving backlash after selling a DC Comics-licensed girls’ T-shirt that reads, Training to be Batman’s wife. The pale pink letters and curled script let potential buyers know just how feminine this shirt is […]
Also On Elite
The recent rumors around a possible sequel to Ben Stiller’s 2001 male model comedy, “Zoolander,” provide an apt opportunity to reflect on just how much the film helped to shape the direction Hollywood comedies would come to take. Despite the ostensibly silly exterior, “Zoolander” provided an excellent blueprint for the “man-child coming-of-age” stories that have […]
Marquis Govan of Ferguson, MO, wants to talk about the future of the US. Govan is only 11 years old, but he’s become a voice for his generation after a video emerged of his articulate address to the local county council about the problems in post-Mike Brown Ferguson. In an interview with Jane Pauley of […]
Our friends over at The Infatuation have all the NYC football EEEEEATS intel you’ll need now that football season is in full swing. Most of us don’t want to deal with the hassle or extra money that comes with leaving our apartments on Sunday. That’s why you should order in. The Seamless-dependent Sunday is the lifestyle of choice for the hungry […]
Being a father figure is the most powerful gift Ken Siri can give his nonverbal, autistic son. Siri is divorced and holds sole custody of his 15-year-old son, Alex. They are the subject of a new documentary by Aaron Feinstein, who was attempting to raise enough funds to finish his film. Feinstein has currently received […]
George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murdering teen Trayvon Martin in 2012, allegedly stalked and threatened to kill a man after an encounter on the road in Lake Mary, FL, last Tuesday. According to USA Today, a man called the police when Zimmerman pulled up next to him and yelled, “Why are you pointing a […]
So you’re a woman, and you’ve been told one too many times to stop thinking like a man or to be more submissive, huh? Join the club. In my opinion, as a woman, it is important to establish your role in the world. Maybe you want to be a nurse, or the CEO of a […]