15. How you feel in your last class before spring break.
14. Forgetting about all the work you have due after spring break.
13. The moment you land at your destination.
12. The excitement on your face that everything is all inclusive.
11. When you see that white girl that is way too sunburnt for her own good.
10. You and your friends feeling like you run shit at the pool.
9. The way you feel after drinking tequila all day under the hot sun.
8. The first time you see a live wet t-shirt contest.
7. The moment you think you've fallen in love with a girl from another country.
6. The moment you find out the girl you've fallen in love with has already slept with your friend.
5. When that big girl that shouldn't be twerking, twerks in front of everyone.
4. The moment you realize you only have $5 left to your name.
3. The moment you realize the tequila and molly made you have unprotected sex with a girl you met on spring break.
2. The moment you get back home and reality hits.
1. The moment you realize you don't want to have a daughter because of what you saw on spring break.
On the same day Adrian Peterson released a written apology for his indictment on child abuse charges and was reinstated to his team, he’s is being investigated for an additional child abuse case, this one related to a different son. On Monday, KHOU 11 in Houston reported the separate child abuse case, which allegedly took […]
Ronda Chewning of Orlando, FL, is an example of the many ways animals can capture your heart. She never intended to own a pair of large dogs, but Ares and Zeus won her over. The two dogs arrived at an animal shelter just days apart and have been best friends ever since. They eat, sleep and play […]
Baby Shane is already well-traveled, and he hasn’t even been born yet. Soon after finding out about their pregnancy, Dan and Jenna Haley of Philadelphia were told that their unborn son has anencephaly. Because of a neural tube defect, Shane’s skull and brain are not developing properly. While doctors can’t know for sure what Shane’s […]
Ukraine’s fight to gain back its only chance of defeating the Russian navy has come to an end. Early last July, it was reported that Ukraine’s fleet of dolphins trained for military combat was being kept at a facility in Crimea following the peninsula’s annexation by Russia last March. An official from the Ukrainian city […]
When shopping for a backpack, most people strive to strike the perfect balance between style and functionality; you want to make sure you can comfortably transport your belongings from place to place, but you also want to look good doing it. As is the case with far too many things I write, the operative phrase […]
When ISIS first began, it relied on the assistance of other states in the region for funding: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar. Now, however, US intelligence officials and other experts contend that ISIS makes $3 million a day from oil revenue, human trafficking, theft and extortion. Simply put, it is a finely tuned financial machine. […]
Also On Elite
Everybody wants to go to the party, but no one actually wants to be responsible for throwing the party. Why? Because being in charge of the party sucks, sometimes. You’re in charge and to blame for everything that happens – both good and bad. If you run out of alcohol, that’s on you; run out […]
Remember that night? You know the one. That one you can’t remember anything about, yet you can still feel everything? The night you can really only remember by feelings you had during it? That feeling of happiness, a contentment you hadn’t felt in a while. And love. You remember feeling all this love. This all-consuming […]
When news broke that Burger King was attempting to avoid high corporate tax rates by moving to Canada, people were immediately up in arms. Some politicians have even called for a boycott. Many Americans also seem to view this plan as unpatriotic in the sense that moving businesses out of the United States hurts the economy. […]
There hasn’t been a shortage of listicles that aim to outline what you need to do to “land the job,” but for the most part, they all tell you the same thing: Qualitative traits and generalizations do little in the way of preparing you for an actual career, despite how much one would like to […]
Sometimes, you can tell what a child is going to be good at before he or she grows up. The little girl in this video, for instance? She’s going to make one hell of a businesswoman. The 3-year-old cleverly tries to convince her father he took her money. First, she accuses him of taking $20, but, […]
Most of the time, people think of soldiers as stern, stoic warriors (at least when they’re on the job). So, watching this Russian solider break out dancing is refreshing, and a great reminder that soldiers are people, too. And, no matter where we’re from, we’re not all that different (because really, who doesn’t like to […]