10. Hangover Heaven: a mobile hangover service in a bus with anti-inflammatory medications that have been proven to cure hangover effects, vitamin supplementation and snacks.
9. Ashes to Portraits: turns the ashes from your dead loved one in a portrait.
8. Jacqueline Samuel: the woman who charges $60 an hour for spooning.
7. Rent-a-Grandma: company that offers grandmas to rent for children and in-home care.
6. Crime Scene Cleaners Inc: will clean the mess of any homicide, suicide or accidental death since the police don't.
5. Last Meals Delivery Service: delivers a surprise meal chosen by a death row inmate.
4. Lastmessagesclub.co.uk: stores good-bye messages to be sent to all of your contacts when you die.
3. Line Standing Service: provides people to stand in line for you in any part of the Washington DC area.
2. Professional Bird Shit Removal: removes the shit from your car or house.
1. Lubbock Fantasy Maid Service: $100 an hour for service to have your house cleaned by naked maids.
Virgin Atlantic has a new 787 plane. In order to christen it, the airline held a banging party on the plane. Rudimental and Gorgon City played music at the party, and the whole thing was live-streamed. The party in the skies took place at 35,000 feet above the ground on a flight from London to […]
Pakistan has decided that 2014 is probably a good time to officially declare cannibalism a crime. The two proposed laws were inspired by brothers Mohammad Arif Ali, 35, and Mohammad Farman Ali, 30, who were found last April to have dug up over 100 dead bodies from a local graveyard to feast upon. Residents of […]
Ebola has now arrived in New York City, which has prompted fears about the potential of the disease to spread across the city. It’s understandable that this news would be frightening to people. After all, New York is the most populous city in the country, and Ebola is a foreign disease with no cure. Not […]
As I’m sure you’ve heard, Ebola has made its way to New York City. So, naturally, when something of this magnitude happens in a major metropolitan area, it is of the utmost concern that our celebrities be protected. Ariana Grande is one of those celebrities. Apparently, Grande was slated to make an appearance at a […]
Steve Nash is done. As a result of ongoing back issues, Nash will have to miss the 2014-2015 season. For this 40-year-old, a missed season due to injury likely means the end of his illustrious career. A depressing hypothetical has become an unthinkable reality. One of the most exciting, whimsical and creative players of our […]
Freerunner James Kingston is renowned for his love of extreme views. In the past, he’s climbed cranes and backflipped off bridges. On a recent trip to Marktoberdorf, Germany, Kingston made the dangerous climb to the top of a factory smokestack. GoPro in hand, Kingston filmed the view. It’s an awe-inspiring 360-degree-view, made all more impressive by […]
Also On Elite
Having a North Face in college was basically just a rule of feminism — everyone had one and if you didn’t, well, then that’s irrelevant. Whether it was your fleece or puffy jacket, one thing is for certain: that thing came in handy in a variety of ways. Where would you be without your beloved […]
Jonathan Mann has written, recorded and uploaded a new song every day for more than 2,000 days. You might remember him singing Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s entire Hobby Lobby dissent or the duet with his ex-girlfriend. Mann took to his iPhone for new ideas and discovered a simple source for lyrics. After downloading the iOS 8 update, Mann began […]
A lot of students will go to great lengths to gain whatever advantage they can when taking a test, and if sitcoms from the early 90s are any indication, one of the best ways to cheat involves writing the answers somewhere on your hands (before they begin to clam up and you wipe your forehead […]
I don’t believe it’s possible to love without feeling pain. Not because love is pain, but because love is always accompanied by pain. In fact, I’d go as far as to say that love is necessarily preceded by pain. In my personal experience, the few times I realized I was in love it was because […]
Racing London’s Tube system by foot is nothing. Try doing it on wheels. Wheelchair-bound athlete Anthony attempted to mimic the run famously filmed by a sprinter beating the Tube to its next stop. Unfortunately, he had a little more difficulty. Just as he reaches the final descent to meet the train, Anthony encounters a long […]
There is nothing in this world cuter than kittens. Nothing. Proof is in the above video, a compilation from YouTube user MrFunnyMals, which features kittens learning how to use the stairs for the first time. The title of the video is a bit misleading, as there are also some older cats who just can’t seem […]