10. Hangover Heaven: a mobile hangover service in a bus with anti-inflammatory medications that have been proven to cure hangover effects, vitamin supplementation and snacks.
9. Ashes to Portraits: turns the ashes from your dead loved one in a portrait.
8. Jacqueline Samuel: the woman who charges $60 an hour for spooning.
7. Rent-a-Grandma: company that offers grandmas to rent for children and in-home care.
6. Crime Scene Cleaners Inc: will clean the mess of any homicide, suicide or accidental death since the police don't.
5. Last Meals Delivery Service: delivers a surprise meal chosen by a death row inmate.
4. Lastmessagesclub.co.uk: stores good-bye messages to be sent to all of your contacts when you die.
3. Line Standing Service: provides people to stand in line for you in any part of the Washington DC area.
2. Professional Bird Shit Removal: removes the shit from your car or house.
1. Lubbock Fantasy Maid Service: $100 an hour for service to have your house cleaned by naked maids.
You’ve all heard about the registered sex offenders list, and the extremely brave (or neurotic and paranoid) among us have actually done a quick Google search to determine if we should avoid any of our neighbors in particular. In the same vein (similarly terrifying and disgusting), is this map that displays how many KKK and […]
Bhutan has a deep and rich spiritual history, and a culture that has largely remained in tact due to its isolation from the rest of the world up until the 1960s. The small, landlocked country that is situated at the eastern end of the Himalayas is seeing a religious revival of sorts, but what it […]
In general, this season had its fair share of story lines. From rising prodigies, a three-peat on the cards, stars with points to prove, a good draft to tank for, and a carousel that had notable names moving all around the league, to the disparity between conferences — the overall shape that the 2013-14 regular […]
Judging by the camera crew in the picture and the other camera filming them, this drone demonstration was meant to impress. I almost feel bad. It’s obvious that the Portuguese Navy was really excited to show off their shiny new drone, but unfortunately it seems like they forgot to check to see if it actually […]
You know that moment of every single day when someone around you breaks into Pharrell’s “Happy,” accompanied by nothing but their incredible voice? This is like that, except it’s Pharrell and friends doing the damn thing on their own. No music, just visuals, natural sounds and singing from the 24-hour video. Shouts to Odd Future’s […]
There’s no denying that all you ever wanted growing up was to have your very own treehouse tucked away in the middle of nowhere. Unfortunately, those wishes were never granted, and we were forced to create makeshift ones using bunk beds, chairs and blankets. Believe it or not, there are actually way better treehouses created […]
Also On Elite
A Russian man was captured on tape demonstrating just how complicated alcohol can make the simplest of tasks, like trying to scale a fence in a local park. The video is two minutes long — not because this is a particularly difficult obstacle to master but because this guy is terrible at climbing fences. Based […]
If someone walks up to you and asks if you’d like a macaron, it doesn’t matter what you just ate or what kind of mood you’re in, there’s a 100 percent chance you’re going to accept the offer. I mean, how could you not? Macarons could be the best snack to ever happen to the […]
Jay Z and Jay Electronica have rapped over “We Made It,” a once-Drake freestyled song made by the inescapably influential Soulja Boy. Jay Z is the throne holder of rap. Jay Electronica, with his mystery, intrigue and his Rothschild, is like the fulfillment of a prophecy that hasn’t yet come true. The backpacking world keeps […]
Pakistani police arrested a 9-month-old boy on Thursday, accusing him of taking part in a stoning of police officers. According to KTLA, video from Pakistani television channel GEO-TV showed Moosa Khan being fingerprinted at a police station in the city of Lahore. He was arrested with his father and 25 others in an attempted murder […]
As March Madness gets set to dominate the national discourse, essentially becoming the talk of every town, the NCAA and its 14-year, $10.8 billion contract for broadcasting rights to the men’s Division I basketball tournament will become an even easier target for those who find it incredible that, in 2014, college athletes are still not […]
You really can’t do anything anymore without somehow winding up on the Internet. It used to be to get famous online you either had to record yourself doing something awesome or have someone else record you doing something stupid (unless you were “Numa Numa Guy” or “Star Wars Kid,” who recorded themselves doing something stupid). […]