10. Hangover Heaven: a mobile hangover service in a bus with anti-inflammatory medications that have been proven to cure hangover effects, vitamin supplementation and snacks.
9. Ashes to Portraits: turns the ashes from your dead loved one in a portrait.
8. Jacqueline Samuel: the woman who charges $60 an hour for spooning.
7. Rent-a-Grandma: company that offers grandmas to rent for children and in-home care.
6. Crime Scene Cleaners Inc: will clean the mess of any homicide, suicide or accidental death since the police don't.
5. Last Meals Delivery Service: delivers a surprise meal chosen by a death row inmate.
4. Lastmessagesclub.co.uk: stores good-bye messages to be sent to all of your contacts when you die.
3. Line Standing Service: provides people to stand in line for you in any part of the Washington DC area.
2. Professional Bird Shit Removal: removes the shit from your car or house.
1. Lubbock Fantasy Maid Service: $100 an hour for service to have your house cleaned by naked maids.
Next time you’re caught watching YouTube videos of tumbling cats, just tell your boss you’re taking your daily vitamins. According to a variety research, laughter really is the best medicine. Besides making you really fun to be around at parties, laughing offers a multitude of health benefits. It improves your mood, relieves stress and supports […]
John Oliver tried his best to explain soccer and the way English football’s multi-tiered system of leagues works to David Letterman. He attempted to describe how a number of teams in the lower leagues could move all the way to the top of that pyramid, the English Premier League and vice versa. And he also tried to […]
The Internet is a magical place. It’s a place where some Russians living in the Ural mountains can be minor celebrities because of a lip-synced music video. Julia “Bonya” Starostina and Michail “Kuzmich” Kuzminykh posted their rendition of Kiesza’s “Hideaway” to YouTube back in August. Now, it has over 1.5 million views. Let me tell […]
Living with someone is not natural. Sharing a space means sharing a life — and sometimes life is a f*cking mess. They say you don’t really get to know people until you’ve lived with them, but what they really mean is you don’t live with people unless you really want to get to know them. […]
As a rapper, you don’t necessarily need to be able to come up with lyrics off the top of your head. You do, however, have to be able to come up with at least a couple of rhymes on the spot if you want people to take you seriously. The last thing you want to […]
Last week, we shared a video from “Senior Snippets,” featuring two adorable little kids acting out a conversation between an elderly couple about their first date. It turns out, the YouTube channel that produced the video, Bored Shorts TV, makes the same videos in reverse. In a series called “Kid Snippets,” adults act out the […]
Also On Elite
When it comes to being a total diva, it looks like Ariana Grande is giving Kanye West a run for his money. Last week, we told you how Ariana walked out of a photo shoot in Australia after being photographed from her “bad side.” Now, it’s come out that Grande has a death wish for […]
There have been rumors swirling around the casting of the second season of “True Detective” for weeks, but now, we finally have our first official confirmations. Colin Farrell was confirmed as one of the leads this past weekend. A press release from HBO confirms our other suspicions that Vince Vaughn will play a major part […]
I was 9 years old and beginning fourth grade when two planes crashed into the World Trade Center. I remember the day began for me just as any other normal day. I watched “Catdog” with my breakfast, made sure I had all my homework done and also reminded myself to bring my books for piano […]
Our soldiers need to move faster than anyone, and now every single one of them can have the speed of an Olympic runner thanks to this new toy from Arizona State University. The military’s first jetpack will be the 4MM, named after its ability to allow any wearer to run a 4-minute mile. It weighs […]
It may not be as good of a deal as Ray Rice got when he was initially suspended for two games, but it’s pretty close. A Baltimore restaurant, Hersh’s Pizza, is offering free pizza in exchange for Ray Rice jerseys. The restaurant also plans to help out the environment while it’s at it. Hersh’s wrote […]
Hair, like an accessory, is just another medium through which we can express ourselves. We can cut it, dye it, style it, accessorize it, and everything we do to it communicates a different message. Why should facial hair be any different? James Myrick proves beards are fair game when it comes to accessorizing. The well-groomed […]