10. Hangover Heaven: a mobile hangover service in a bus with anti-inflammatory medications that have been proven to cure hangover effects, vitamin supplementation and snacks.
9. Ashes to Portraits: turns the ashes from your dead loved one in a portrait.
8. Jacqueline Samuel: the woman who charges $60 an hour for spooning.
7. Rent-a-Grandma: company that offers grandmas to rent for children and in-home care.
6. Crime Scene Cleaners Inc: will clean the mess of any homicide, suicide or accidental death since the police don't.
5. Last Meals Delivery Service: delivers a surprise meal chosen by a death row inmate.
4. Lastmessagesclub.co.uk: stores good-bye messages to be sent to all of your contacts when you die.
3. Line Standing Service: provides people to stand in line for you in any part of the Washington DC area.
2. Professional Bird Shit Removal: removes the shit from your car or house.
1. Lubbock Fantasy Maid Service: $100 an hour for service to have your house cleaned by naked maids.
How did a ship end up beneath the wreckage of the Twin Towers? Scientists have only recently revealed results of their investigation into the decade-long mystery. The ship, originally buried under 22 feet of wreckage, was built in a Philadelphia shipyard around 1773. After comparing the ship’s ring patterns with historical records, researchers and scientists at […]
Dance like there’s nobody watching. Or committing crimes. One police officer took freedom of expression to a whole new level at a recent jazz festival in Toronto’s Woodbine Park. The video, filmed by an onlooker, has almost 60,000 shares on Facebook. It’s nice to see the men in blue act so down to earth. The […]
When Vodkaman takes on Drunkenstein, no one wins. No, it’s not Streetfighter’s Ryu vs. Ken or Mortal Kombat’s Sub-Zero vs. Scorpion. This is real life. Two extremely drunk Russian men enter the ring and only one claims victory. By the end, one guy is holding the other down while talking on a cell phone and […]
The hometown hero is at it again. In the last few years, LeBron James has been the most hated basketball player in the country, an international NBA superstar, and everything in between. Until now, he’s never been a stripper. The athlete has stayed relatively quiet since his return to Cleveland earlier this month. But on a recent […]
It can be hard to see the birthdays of younger siblings fly by. The truth is that we just can’t stay young forever. Little Sadie faces this reality for the first time in a hilarious birthday home video. She sobs at the thought of her perfect brother taking one step closer to becoming a sullen […]
For a beauty pageant on the UK special “Blinging Up Baby,” a mother dressed up her 4-year-old daughter in a Hooters waitress outfit. Leann, the unemployed 33-year-old in question, scantily clad her daughter in an orange pair of spandex-looking shorts and a one-shoulder “Hooters” shirt. Some women in the video say the ensemble is “fabulous,” […]
Also On Elite
The longer I watched this, the more nervous I became. This dude is a real-life fruit ninja. In this video, lemons are continually thrown into the air and seamlessly sliced in half with a huge knife. Surprisingly, it’s not a machine doing it. It’s a real human. If this guy were to make even the […]
Texas’s Troy Dickerson knew he was in for the wildest car ride of his life when his wife, Kristen, went into labor 42 weeks into her pregnancy last month. So he strapped a GoPro camera to his head as he drove 95 mph down a highway to a Houston hospital, with his wife screaming in […]
I’m overweight. I go for seconds because sometimes I don’t know when I’ll eat again. I stop by greasy food trucks for the sake of trying something new and I had Caramel Macchiatos every day during finals week. My consumption habits have earned me voluptuous curves made of mozzarella sticks. Carrying around late-night pizza slices […]
If you’re trying to change any man in particular, I recommend saving your time, breath or whatever other resource you’re ready to invest – and giving up. As much as I hate being the bearer of bad news, I assure you, it’s just not going to happen. Let me rephrase that: It’s extremely, extremely, rare. […]
By the time you reach your mid-20s, it’s safe to say that you’ve probably had your fair share of disappointments with men. There have been a few guys for whom you have fallen; however, for some reason or another, it didn’t work out. The odd thing about falling for someone is that for the duration […]
“Bye Bye Bye” is already perfect, but hard-rock band Our Last Night added some aggressive riffs and double-pedal kicks to reinterpret the early 2000s hit. And it’s really, really good. The band has already covered a number of pop songs, including “Dark Horse” by Katy Perry and “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus, but now they’ve […]