13 Things Only People Obsessed With Peanut Butter Will Understand
Peanut butter. I mean, am I right, or am I right?
Listen, try all you want to convert me to that European, hazelnut Nutella bull sh*t, but don't you DARE try to tell me it's better than good old-fashioned American peanut butter.
Peanut butter can make any food instantly delicious.
Sandwiches? DELICIOUS. Cookies? MORE DELICIOUS. Celery? LITERALLY WON'T EAT IT WITHOUT PEANUT BUTTER.
Try to imagine your life without peanut butter. Pretty sad, isn't it?
If you're like me, your love of peanut butter runs deep. The way that mouthwatering peanut paste affects your life is so real and so creamy. Or crunchy.
1. The biggest constant in your life is knowing your sweet spread will be there for you every day.
2. Your one-way relationship does get a bit lonely sometimes.
3. And the only way you cope with that is to eat more peanut butter.
4. Not everyone understands your relationship, but that's OK.
5. Because who needs a boyfriend or girlfriend when you have peanut butter?
6. You are honestly baffled when people suggest you slow down on the PB consumption.
7. And you quickly lose patience with them for trying to hold you back from your dreams.
8. You have no limit when it comes to happiness.
9. You're a freakin' PRO at the old peanut-butter-and-a-spoon routine.
10. That peanut butter kid really spoke to your soul. #Goals.
11. It's hard for you to fathom someone NOT liking peanut butter.
12. Because isn't peanut butter the greatest uniter of us all?
13. Thank God you'll always have peanut butter.
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.