There is nothing that gets the people going more than a player getting crossed out of his shoes. I mean, sure dunks are cool, but when a defender is on an island getting embarrassed, it is nothing more than just pure entertainment.
This year especially have we seen some ridiculous moves by the premier guards in the NBA, making defenders look silly and driving their teammates and fans wild. These are the greatest ankle breaking moves of 2012.
Chris Quinn | Elite.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
10. Jamal Crawford crosses Rudy Gay
9. Nate Robinson gets Reggie Jackson
8. Stephen Curry jukes Jeffery Taylor
7. Jameer Nelson on Jannero Pargo
6. Lance Stephenson schools Tony Parker
5. Norris Cole catches Paul George
4. Russell Westbrook fakes out Luke Ridnour
3. Kevin Durant fools Aleksandr Pavlovic
2. Joe Johnson makes Paul Pierce look silly
1. Jameer Nelson embarrasses Paul Pierce