Being the quarterback of an NFL team is perhaps the most high-pressured yet rewarding jobs in all of sports. Not only are they the face of their franchise, but literally every game they play is in their hands as they touch the ball on every singly snap.
So when these dudes score their points, you better believe that they are more than overjoyed. In fact some of them get straight crazy, sometimes flashy and in some instances emotional.
These are the greatest QB touchdown celebrations in the NFL.
10. Cam Newton – Superman
9. Tim Tebow – Tebowing
8. Robert Griffin III – Griffining
7. Aaron Rodgers – Discount Double Check
6. Colin Kapernick – Kaepernicking
5. Eli Manning – Tiger Woods Fist Pump
4. Mark Sanchez – Clipboarding
3. Tom Brady – Shitting His Pants
2. Tony Romo – Sucking An Invisible Dick
1. This Face That Philip Rivers Makes
Top Photo Credit: Getty Images