The NBA has been going through some rough times these past few years. Coming off a shortened season due to a lockout you can say that this year is a very exciting year as we will be able to watch the full 82 game season.
Here are your top 15 revenue producing teams based off of last year's earnings.
Some of the rankings may surprise you.
15. Portland Trail Blazers, $132 Million
14. Toronto Raptors, $134 Million
13. Phoenix Suns, $136 Million
12. San Antonio Spurs, $139 Million
11. Golden State Warriors, $139 Million
10. Orlando Magic, $140 Million
9. Detroit Pistons, $141 Million
8. Boston Celtics, $146 Million
7. Cleveland Cavaliers, $149 Million
6. Houston Rockets, $150 Million
5. Miami Heat, $158 Million
4. Dallas Mavericks, $166 Million
3. Chicago Bulls, $185 Million
2. Los Angeles Lakers, $208 Million
1. New York Knicks, $244 Million
Top Photo Credit: Getty Images
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.