• Jamie LeeLo on Love Hurts

  • Jamie LeeLo in Dating

    16 Funny Tweets About How To Improve Your Love Life That Prove Nobody Knows Anything

    16 Funny Tweets About How To Improve Your Love Life That Prove Nobody Knows Anything

    Hey, universe, any ideas on how to guarantee a lifetime of eternal happiness and overall joy, acceptance and love? And here’s a follow up: If we are lucky enough to be in a romantic relationship already, what can we do to ensure it doesn’t go South? Anybody? Anybody? Learning about how to improve our love […]
  • Jamie LeeLo on Let's Talk About Sex

    Popular Sex Tips That Are Most Definitely Serious Health Hazards

    Popular Sex Tips That Are Most Definitely Serious Health Hazards

    I’m someone who spends the majority of my life trying to figure out how I can make more experiences feel like I’m sleeping on a couch, so I might not be the MOST reliable when it comes to crazy and wild sex tips. That being said, I feel like I can safely weigh in on some […]
  • Jamie LeeLo in Dating

  • Jamie LeeLo in Dating

    Tips For Sharing An Apartment With Your Partner Without Killing Each Other

    Tips For Sharing An Apartment With Your Partner Without Killing Each Other

    My boyfriend and I live together, and 90 percent of the time, it’s a blast. The other 10 percent, however, is spent fighting over who can have the extra storage closet space, why the mugs are on the bottom shelf when we use the cups on the top shelf the most and why he needs it to […]
  • Jamie LeeLo on Love Hurts

    Men Reveal The Craziest Ways Women Pressured Them Into Serious Relationships

    Men Reveal The Craziest Ways Women Pressured Them Into Serious Relationships

    Serious relationships should be taken, well, IDK, seriously. When two people first get together, it’s very common that the individual partners move at different paces. Usually, it involves some sort of “waiting it out” period for one person or a “we’re rushing it” sensation for the other. Ideally, two hearts move as one, but let’s be real. […]
  • Jamie LeeLo in Dating

    Why Spring Is The Absolute Best Time To Be Single

    Why Spring Is The Absolute Best Time To Be Single

    Hello and welcome, singles of the universe, to the best time of year to be you — SPRING! There is no better time to run around as a single person, as most everything you can think of is finally back in your favor. Forget the cold, winter nights spent passing out early on the couch, […]
  • Jamie LeeLo in Dating

    Men Reveal The Things Women Do That Make Them Say ‘WTF’ And It’s Hilarious

    Men Reveal The Things Women Do That Make Them Say ‘WTF’ And It’s Hilarious

    Women are from Venus, and men are from Mars, and therefore, we can never understand each other. (But let’s all just agree women are doing everything right, OK?!) For example, men, why do you ALWAYS need to have your hand down your pants? What are you checking for? Is your penis is still there?  Of course, there […]
  • Jamie LeeLo on Let's Talk About Sex

  • Jamie LeeLo in Dating

    This New Dating App Uses Racism In An Advertisement, But Says It Isn’t Racist

    This New Dating App Uses Racism In An Advertisement, But Says It Isn’t Racist

    If it walks like a racist, talks like a racist and is racist… it’s probably racist. At least, that’s what people are saying about a new dating app gaining popularity Singapore called Highblood. However, founder Herbert Eng is aggressively deflecting the accusations. About a week ago, the app posted series of bizarre advertisements on social media, including one […]
  • Jamie LeeLo on Love Hurts

  • Jamie LeeLo on Science Says

    If You Were Hot In High School, Science Says There’s Bad News For Your Love Life

    If You Were Hot In High School, Science Says There’s Bad News For Your Love Life

    Sure, I guess if I were given the option, I’d prefer to be considered super, super hot than, well, not hot. Time and history have shown that, over and over again, attractive people tend to have the upper hand in many aspects of life, especially in areas like their professional careers and their social popularity. So of […]