The 10 Reasons Why You Should Dress Up Every Day
Dressing up has proven to have the ability to boost your mood and overall confidence. Leaving the house in a wrinkled top, stretched out jeans and shaggy, slept on hair can have you feeling 'blah' all day. Nothing feels better than looking good.
You feel great, you act happier and you're more personable towards the people around you. Sorry to say, but a first impression is truly based off of your appearance. When you look the part people will believe you can perform better. So why not dress to impress?
On a budget? Dressing up doesn't require you to have a closet full of expensive clothes. Just start by skipping the sweats and aiming for the good stuff. Strive to purchase pieces that will boost your look and create a vision of success through your ensembles.
So whether you are running to the grocery store or heading into the office, start practicing the act of dressing up. Thank me later. Here's why:
10. Looking good improves your overall mood and personality.
9. It makes a good impression.
8. You never know who you will run into. Don't you want to look your best?
7. Life is too short to wear boring clothes.
6. The feeling of confidence. When you look great, you feel great.
5. Fashion is a method of self-expression. Express Yourself!
4. Acts as an instant pick-me-up.
3. If you've got it, you should flaunt it.
2. It puts you on your “A” game.
1. You deserve to look fabulous!
So, put on a pretty outfit and walk out that door feeling confident and sexy. Start each day with a positive attitude and a bold appearance. As Rachel Zoe says, “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.”
Photo credit: WENN