Naturally Beat Your Bloat
There are plenty of different females in this world. Some females love and accept their bodies, some constantly think that they're fat (even when they're not), and some realize that most of the time, they're just bloated.
Bloating is an awful feeling. Not only does bloat make you look bigger (don't deny it), but also it's an overall uncomfortable feeling. Most people bloat because they eat way too quickly, or because they have a poor digestion system.
The best way to beat your bloat is, believe it or not, by utilizing your kitchen. Because the majority of your bloat is caused by digestion problems, try eating these foods more frequently to balance your digestion system and reduce your bloat.
- Peppermint tea: eases digestion and soothes the intestines
- Ginger: known for its anti-nausea effects, it’s also a powerful digestive stimulant, encouraging healthy digestion
- Pineapple: it has natural digestive enzymes and can aid in breaking down food into digestible elements
- Parsley: improves digestion and the absorption of proteins and fats
- Yogurt: probiotics aid in all areas of digestion and as well as encourage a healthy immune response
Will you be eating more of these foods?
Ally | Elite.
Photo Credit: Getty Images