Five Of My Favorite Beauty Tips
I'll sheepishly admit that I'll be the first to try a gimmick. My mother calls me a marketer's dream, because you can pretty much convince me of anything. Throughout the years, I've tried enough tips and suggestions that I've accumulated a vast archive of beauty tips that rivals the knowledge of any licensed cosmetologist. Kidding, but maybe not.
So I've decided to list five of my favorite beauty tips. I hope that they help you as much as they've helped me. Some of these may seem obvious, you may even follow some of the same rules, but if I help at least one of my readers, I'll be happy.
1. If you have greasy hair, avoid directly conditioning roots and condition from your ear down to ends.
2. Always use a moisturizer with SPF in the morning. Even in the winter.
3. When applying bronzer, first start by applying it around the perimeter of your face and follow with a light dusting on your forehead, nose and chin.
4. Get quick volume by using a root lifter, then use hairspray to set hair. This will prevent it from fall flat during the day.
5. Seal in your makeup by spraying hairspray over your face. Trust me. This works.
Do you use any of these beauty tips on yourself?
Ally | Elite.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.