The Richest Billionaires In Fashion
The fashion world and the word ‘billionaire,' have been synonymous ever since the announcement of Tory Burch's increased wealth earlier this year. Forbes has just released its annual billionaires list, and it seems as if she's not the only fashion mogul on there.
20 different fashion moguls are featured on the list, which all-together hosts 1,426 names. Not a huge percentage, but enough to make a statement.
Here are the richest billionaires in fashion (numbered by their ranking within Forbes' overall):
3. Amancio Ortega, Zara, $57 billion
10. Bernard Arnault, LVMH, $29 billion
12. Stefan Persson, H&M, $28 billion
56. Phil Knight, Nike, $14.4 billion
66. Tadashi Yanai, Fast Retailing, $13.3 billion
78. Miuccia Prada, Prada, $12.4 billion
131. Giorgio Armani, $8.5 billion
145. Alain & Gerard Wertheimer, Chanel, $8 billion
166. Ralph Lauren, $7 billion
248. Isak Andic, Mango, $5 billion
248. Philip & Christina Green, Topshop, $5 billion
276. Jin Sook & Do Won Chang, Forever 21, $4.5 billion
458. Renzo Rosso, Diesel, $3 billion
490. Chip Wilson, Lululemon, $2.9 billion
503. Doris Fisher, Gap, $2.8 billion
704. Nicolas Puech, Hermes, $2.1 billion
736. Carlo Benetton, Gilberto Benetton, Giuliana Benetton, Luciano Benetton, Benetton, $2 billion each
736. Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, Dolce & Gabbana, $2 billion each
1031. Paolo Bulgari, Bulgari, $1.4 billion
1342. Christopher Burch and Tory Burch, Tory Burch LLC, $1 billion each
1342. Sara Blakely, Spanx, $1 billion
Do any of these names surprise you?
Ally | Elite.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Subscribe to Elite Daily's official newsletter, The Edge, for more stories you don't want to miss.